Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RESPO Sig

Started by cxxps [1899962] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

cxxps [1899962]

Can someone please make me a RESPO sig lol. If you can do it for free ill love you but if you want some cash I understand so hmu.

Ill edit the post but I enjoy abstract. I also enjoy it when people be creative. Aside from that go crazy.