Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Th3Budtender [1649861] on in Company Recruitment.

234 replies · 594 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 235 / 235 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
235
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Th3Budtender [1649861]
SWEET SHOP HIRING
hey guys I'm hiring for my sweet shop.
Any questions feel free to message me personally. RAGE_OWL

UPDATE: I'm back after 4 years of being inactive and going to give this another shot so needless to say I'm a little rusty around the edges, but nothing a little reading can't take care of :)
Th3Budtender [1649861]

Do I just have to bump one single thread until I get more hits on it...there's so many sweet shops hiring how's the low guy supposed to get noticed.to me it seems like an issue but who am I to complain. So here's another bump for ya
Bump.
Th3Budtender [1649861]

I've been a part of many 10* sweet shops can charge is a normal thing every 2 days millions of dollars?? What happens is you charge a certain amount a can on red cow 8 days a can of munster 12 days.....what part of rent is free for a month don't you understand and not to mention I don't really care about can charge right now...I'm more concerned about making my company better (more stars)!! Of course at this point in this company I would encourage my employees to sell me there cans as I can pay them good money then sell them in my bazaar....I don't see what the problem is.
Th3Budtender [1649861]

You don't want to be a part of this company that's fine I don't want you but don't clod up this thread with your "problems" I don't want to hear "problems" I want to hear solutions...