This is about LAG: it takes 15-25 sec to load the page after you click the My faction button. Is this a common problem or am I the only one experiencing it? Please do something, It takes the fun out of the game having to wait 20 secs after clicking a button.
I'm running on win 10 and using Chrome.
do you know on what server you are?
App4
*Today is a good day only 11 sec loading time :) , Well the first time...second time 22 sec.
Try clearing your cache, that might help too.
Clearing cache took it to 11 secs..so don't know if it helped or not.
Clearing cache took it to 11 secs..so don't know if it helped or not.
* 13 secs next try so maybe it helped a little.
Funny thing is it's only the "My Faction" that goes so slow all other ones works.
do u have any scripts installed could take longer to load them
nah this is my Job comp, no scripts here :)
Ok Tested to load the page on my private PC running on win 7 and Chrome and it loaded in ~2secs. So maybe there is an Issue with win 10 and the faction page?
LAG, LAG AND MORE LAG TOO! Connected to App2 at the moment and considerable lag. Also on 3 earlier which was much worse. Cache cleared regularly after each use and cleaner too. Had 504 gateway as well. Haven't experienced this for ages but it's sure bad at the moment.
Connected to: Server: App2
Insane lag. 504 errors. Using Chrome.
App1 here and lagging too.
counted 11 seconds trying to get here, im flying so i cant chekk app
Please make it stop..... I'm on #4 and it is horrible!
I'm on app3 and its utterly useless. 1minute of lag between hits in attack, sometimes not even managing to get the page to load at all. Tell ched to stop watching porn!
I have an issue similar to this but that's because I have a shitty 1.0Ghz processor.
Me again. Just attacked and won, given options mug, hospitalize etc. Selected mug and lagged and hung. Then gave message 504, then 4 mins something seconds to timeout. Would not let me mug but then said person is in hospital and has taken attack off me. Lost out with no mug money either.
Can I be reimbursed for energy lost at least?
Constant lag and 504s here too
During what actions are you seeing lag? Can you list them all (the exact actions)?
app4 had lag of upto 7 seconds during blackjack (ie id hit stand/hit then 7 seconds later i stood or got another card), but the lag is general and everything is slow :(
Yesterday every link was a lag fest, attacking, starting fight, hitting, hosp/mug/leave.
Flying, loading laptop, buying items abroad. Verification's etc
I could list them all, but if it was a link to a new page, opening an extra extension tab it resulted more than likely in lag.
Good news though, the log out button seemed to work flawlessly!! [:laughing:]
I had to go mobile in the evening, and although it improved slightly all links had lag.
Today i have found Torn to be much less laggy.