Anyone on here play PS4. If so, you can add me. My gamertag is Anomalized. I play Elder Scrolls Online, GTA5, Destiny, and Injustice. Looking for more firends.
PS4
Started by TheVigilante [1951112] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Anyone on here play PS4. If so, you can add me. My gamertag is Anomalized. I play Elder Scrolls Online, GTA5, Destiny, and Injustice. Looking for more firends.
I just got my PS4, so I only have Arkham Knight and Until Dawn. I plan on getting MKX soon, and I'm considering ESO.
I dunno how much online gaming I'll be doing, but you can add me. I'm PsychoFungi
I play ps4, only play CoD and Fifa soon I will be adding Rainbow 6 Seige when that's out.
PS4 gamer tag is Mylias. I play Destiny, GTA5 & Starwars Battlefront
Mine is RedLlamaKing if some random creature from the deep web wants to friend me, I play Fallout 4, Don`t Starve, and sometimes BloodBorn