This may seem a bit crazy, bear with me.
When we had the big crash a few years back, i had recently gained a 40 nerve bar. when the crash came and went my nerve was lost, and was set at 35. Since then, i have never been able to regain my 40 nerve. that was along time ago, and a lot less crimes ago. wondering..
There's nothing blocking you from gaining a 40 nerve bar. The mechanics at that kind of level make it difficult to get past 35.
Ok, if you say so. I had it, then gone in the crash never to return. Yes, I know getting caught stealing a car etc.. that's not the issue, I stopped trying to get it after a year of doing so
Stop being jailed and you'll eventually get it back
Just to be clear, from what I've read around the forums crimes that put you in the hospital do not take away crime xp while crimes that put you in jail do take away xp. So every time you are jailed you could be take a step or two back. That is what they are trying to tell you.