I have just recently returned to Torn City with a new account. I am looking for a faction and know my way about the game as previously playing it, I have low stats ect but constantly working on that and I am looking for a faction. Either reply to this post or private message me
Looking for a faction!
Started by Beluzah [1953600] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 16 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
I have just recently returned to Torn City with a new account. I am looking for a faction and know my way about the game as previously playing it, I have low stats ect but constantly working on that and I am looking for a faction. Either reply to this post or private message me