I currently have about 16,000,000 stocks all in FOG (Feather Hotel Group) and I was wonder if I split should I get a bonus for every 2,000,000 shares o have? Or is earning 1 BB the limit? Thanks for the help!
STOCK Build-Up
Started by BurningAce [566693] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I currently have about 16,000,000 stocks all in FOG (Feather Hotel Group) and I was wonder if I split should I get a bonus for every 2,000,000 shares o have? Or is earning 1 BB the limit? Thanks for the help!
1 BB is the limit. Some people puts/gives a stack to a friend to hold and that way give them a BB they donate back.
The risk is being screwed over.
It's one BB per person, but if you have some real life friends in Torn City it's fairly safe to lend them the block and share the proceeds 50/50.