Right i'm all for this now as i'm looking at getting the "Spaced out" Award. Who's got it? Any pointers or is there a certain amount you need to roughly take to OD on cannabis? I've got a few thousand cannabis at my disposal anyway so the amount is not an issue lol!
Going The Distance!
Started by IAMTH3D0N [1776339] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
You could get it in less than a dozen or over 10,000... Just keep toking...
Thanks, i'll keep on going then ;)
Ive seen people say that if u mix it with other drugs u have a higher chance of ODing i wouldnt believe that tho people like to lie to me.
just buy a whole bunch and start smoking it as fast as you can
What's the cooldown?
about an hour
I took 1245 so far...still no luck
Keep it going mate i'm sure you'll get it soon. . . . HOPEFULLY lol!
Maybe move this to questions as there's really not much of a discussion :)
Pretty much...
I've heard players take less than 30 and players who've taken over 3,000 and haven't received it.
It's just luck to be honest, good luck, I wanted to go for it but I need to work on my stats and can't afford to miss Xanax.
Good luck, moving to the Q/A forum.
Not taking xanax till i get the OD on cannabis. And ive promised myself that.
What I do, is if my xanax runs out early and I got 90+ minutes to spare, I use cannabis.
Like I know I'll be awake until midnight, it's now 10pm and I'm not on drugs... either way, I get 1 xanax in before bed, and I'll be off drugs when I wake up, so use cannabis at 10, take xanax at 11:30-12:00...
What are the other benefits of pot?
Took me 2241 to get it.
You get 2-3 nerve, and I think it boosts your crime success while you're under the influence.
3,400+
Look for my thread in achievements... Some lucky bugger got it the same day by just taking 1.
Random numbers, just random numbers!