Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Winning High Low

Started by Shad0wHawk [1916521] on in Gambling.

1 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Shad0wHawk [1916521]

I just won High Low! Tell me how many games you played before you won and how much you bet. I got it on my 219th game but i only bet 10 dollars so I only ended up winning 1270 dollars. I think I better go play the lottery now. Whatever you do do not look at how many wins until you finish the game. I looked at 20 and the next few turns were extremely nerve racking and my adrenaline high nearly ODed me lol Proof

A very rough estimate of winning is the equivalent of flipping heads 25 times in a row or odds 1:33,554,432. Because of card variations and reshuffles the probability is much different. The merit is extraordinary rarity so the odds are probably much lower.
Shad0wHawk [1916521]

If you haven't won, post how many games you have played and the closest you have got. If anyone can mathmagically figure out more accurate odds that would be appreciated