25 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
No add-ons or scripts and clear cache and temps every day. I only use Firefox and it has been okay today, I don't seem to be getting the fault at present.
I seem to be getting this problem now when trying to access detailed stats from both my home page and also the button link on other account profile pages.
Problem occurs across different devices using different browsers - Android phone using Opera and PC using Firefox.