Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave this

Started by 2pac-OUT [1660674] on in Questions & Answers.

20 replies · 284 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Swatsicle [1593313]

I got a castle this one time, and like four ranches.

In about a year, I'd say it's pretty good. Not great, but good for sure.
Harmless [7105]

It's completely random. The longer you have it the more it'll pay for itself, but it's all a matter of luck. You might as well be asking how much people average per week from the lottery.
Swatsicle [1593313]

Chalet 10
Penthouse 7
Ranch 5
Beach house 5
Detached house 6
Semi-detached house 4
Villa 1
Castle 1

Figure the value of those out yourself. This was over 230 days.
themainman [1629262]

I've gotten 2 castles about 4 ranches and a few other one it just comes down to luck it's a long term block u get something ever few months not every week
Tigrrrrrr [132684]

Assuming swatsicles numbers are accurate, 39 properties in 8 months is damn often. Considering the value of just the castle and ranches, and the cost of around 600m for the stock, thats running on about 50+% return in a year... much better than the dividend type stocks are giving.

Of course, if that castle doesnt come through, its not so great. Looks like luck is a big factor seeing as theres not one palace or mansion in the list.
ArticFz [1583141]

if i count all time. i got about 1 castles, 2 palace 4 ranches and several mansions etc.. sold everything to the system coz none really buys them as before in old times
shak [1592807]

One of the best stocks to buy low get lucky with a few properties sell when it raises $50 or so rinse and repeat.
Aime [760224]
Beach(11), Chalet(10), Detached(14), Mansion(8), Penthouse(8), Ranch(7), Semi-D(9), Villa(4), Palace(3)

Since beginning of the year
2pac-OUT [1660674]

From the data seen so far, it seems way better than the dividends and TCIB... Looks like it's next on my list!


Its also nice to have the excitement that it might be a castle :P a nice 180m
lickdapoo [1827223]

Ive had it for months.no high profit properties.others were having more luck than me. So its like many other things in torn..

You should ask yourself...do you feel lucky, punk?^^
Franky [1529693]

I had 2 castles in 3 days within 5 days of buying the block again. In total I've had 5 castles and 3 palaces among other properties that I've received from the benefit over the years

Sold all of them for drug money. hmmm.


D3ATH- [1499810]

that is not how you should count hrg benefit. You can count stocks like fhg (fhc) since it stay around 700m. You can count by weekly coupons. PRN, weird enough, it has been sky rocketing without a drop (yet).
Like Wlt benefit, u should buy hrg when it is low, sell when it is high. The bonus is extra. buy them when it is cheap, around 500-520m. and sell back when it rocket to 600ish. that is 100m profit. It happens around once every three months (not sure, don't count me on this). so far, I make around 300m in 3 months. buy and sell benefit block of hrg. what i got from its benefit? 2 beach house, one mansion, one semi-detach house (or detach; forget)
what you need is activity; when it drop, u need to able to buy it while sell it when it skyrocket. :)
Blistig [1553363]

I have gotten a few castles, palaces, and ranches. The "payout" seems to be a bit random to me, I will go 1-2 months with no property given. Then on days like yesterday, I got 2 beach houses within an hour. I dont know if it is worth really keeping, money wise, but I plan to keep it.