Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Decent?

Started by -AD- [580912] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

I'd guess between 1000-2000 (am I right?)

That is a massive gain in strength though.

What are the 7 and 10 specials of furniture store?

[edit I found out the specials]


Specials
Stars Name Effect
1 Coffee Break 3 Energy (1 jp)
3 Heavy Lifting Strength (1 jp)
5 Unknown Unknown
7 Beefcake 25% passive strength
10 Brute Force 300% fist damage


The only problem with using that many job points is, if that unknown 5* costs job points and it's a really good special you may regret it ^_^