Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack bug

Started by Shampoo [686361] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Shampoo [686361] ×1

Shampoo [686361]
http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=24a70ce62fd239645463bb2d39e461e8


in this log you will see that I was not attacking my enemy and that they were freely hitting me without me even getting a chance to try and hit him/her back.
  • Someone hit Shampoo with their Macana in the stomach for 843 01:53:03
  • Someone hit Shampoo with their Macana in the left thigh for 699 01:53:05
  • Someone hit Shampoo with their Macana in the chest for 815 01:53:06
  • Someone hit Shampoo with their Macana in the left hand for 445 01:53:07
  • Someone hit Shampoo with their Macana in the head for 1678 01:53:09
  • Someone hit Shampoo with their Macana in the right shoulder for 623
I think I am reading this right, if it is a bug I would like to ask that my dog tag be returned. Thanks!

Mentions: Shampoo [686361]