Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New missions?

Started by Dannychan [1945256] on in Missions.

9 replies · 752 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Chedburn [1] ×1

stonergirl420 [1950625]

My missions disapeared after i finished them . i think they are working on making new ones or maybe the missions wer tojustshow u howto play the game
THCBlueberry [123265]

With the new honours bar showing up yesterday, and the re emergence of a bug also yesterday that came about a month or so ago being linked to the new user missions, i would say it does look as though the new missions may be coming soon :D

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=15953439&b=0&a=0

http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15950080&b=0&a=0

Chedburn [1]I think this is related to the new player missions, as far as I know, this is probably already fixed - but will pass on to Pavel.

Mentions: Chedburn [1] · Problem with starting new education course · Something in the air...

Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

oh I got a small heads up for you guys out here who don't read teh forums 24/7

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=15953943&b=0&a=0
Darkblade08 [977192]

I can not wait until the new missions come out, I love doing missions it helps out new players and some old players learn more about the game, new places to go more in-depth game play.