Hey I was just wondering how stars are awarded? Is it based off of popularity because I know they update on Sunday but I'm curious as to why my company is making more than all of the 2,3 * clubs at 1* yet I didn't go up to two today?
Star question
Started by Cr1TiKaL92 [1597900] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Hey I was just wondering how stars are awarded? Is it based off of popularity because I know they update on Sunday but I'm curious as to why my company is making more than all of the 2,3 * clubs at 1* yet I didn't go up to two today?
All company can only move up and down 1 star at a time. There is a hidden xp that determines whether a company is ready to move up or not.
It's not based on exp at all.
The star ratings go up or down on a Sunday and are based off how much the company has made since the start.
its same like networth trigger. once you company total profit reach the certain amount. it will rank up
for you to gain a new star you need to beat these sales
- $2,266,947 to gain there spot then keep above there sales on sunday and you should rank to 2 stars