For the past few days I have recently doing high stakes on Blackjack (High for me anyways). Every time I do 10 mil bets on black jack I somehow win every time. I did it 3x in a row and won 30 mil! Then the next day (today) I earned another 40 mil and bought myself a palace with some upgrades. Sure theirs wins and losses (barely any) but after a few streaks of winning 10 mil. I go down to 5 mil once or twice and then go back to 10 mil again. If anyone wants to try this "Method" out, tell me how it works out for you guys because I'd love to see how you do :)
Greatest luck ever!?
Started by DARKNIGHT_987 [726252] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
For the past few days I have recently doing high stakes on Blackjack (High for me anyways). Every time I do 10 mil bets on black jack I somehow win every time. I did it 3x in a row and won 30 mil! Then the next day (today) I earned another 40 mil and bought myself a palace with some upgrades. Sure theirs wins and losses (barely any) but after a few streaks of winning 10 mil. I go down to 5 mil once or twice and then go back to 10 mil again. If anyone wants to try this "Method" out, tell me how it works out for you guys because I'd love to see how you do :)
So in summary you've won some money on BJ, there's been ups and downs along the way. Great story! But I'll move to gambling forum.