Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bad Split?

Started by Rimuru [449246] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Rimuru [449246]

I just logged on about 10 minutes ago and see this:
You were involved in a poker game with a bad split, $304m has been removed from your account. 2015/09/23 4:41:26 PM
I feel like this shoudn't be so. I believe the last time I played poker was around Sept 19th 6pm Pacific Time.
If this is not a mistake then please post some sort of disclaimer saying that you might "F*** up" people's accounts.
Thanks for your time in this matter!

flufffy [494285]

No one said its your fault, but if the known bug gives you incorrect monies then we manually need to move them to the rightful winner. You haven't lost anything that was rightfully yours. They're building a new poker engine, it will be released soon tm