Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bonus hit issue

Started by caddylac [1703840] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
LimeTree [1321200]

Hi aurel1. I have had this same issue since the fix. I was forum banned for 3 days at the time so never posted, and we've been at war so I don't want to go through the fac logs to find the exact time, but I can confirm it's still happening.