I moved into a new PI which has 5000 happiness but I am not getting my happiness up. Instead of 5000, I only get 4200. The PI is for my spouse and she lives in there with me. She has 5000 happiness but I have only 4200.
Happiness
Started by soso [1317228] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Actually I found an issue. When the owner adds staff to a property, the happiness is not updated for the spouse. I've fixed this. Thanks.
I moved into a new PI which has 5000 happiness but I am not getting my happiness up. Instead of 5000, I only get 4200. The PI is for my spouse and she lives in there with me. She has 5000 happiness but I have only 4200.
Both are owned by your spouse. That means you dont have access to the vault. That will affect your happiness
Also one pi doesnt have a yaucht
I don't think that's right. s0ldierGurl always has the same happy as I do and I "own" the PI. Not sure how to kick it in the guts to fix though, passing to admin.
We should both have the same happiness no matter who owns the PI. It has always been so. The first PI my spouse got before this one, we both had same happiness level. we have both moved into another PI which is giving her 5000 but I am having 4200. I think this is not right and needs to be fixed. I also think fluffy is right. Thank you all. Flurry please follow up with admin to get this fixed.
I've already clicked on confirmed. Now we wait.
aight Fluffy. Thank you. Now we wait. ð
I suggest you try moving out, and then moving back in.
Actually I found an issue. When the owner adds staff to a property, the happiness is not updated for the spouse. I've fixed this.
Thanks.
Good job ð Chedburn.
It has been fixed.
Thank you ð fluffy.
You all stay blessed.