Just curious!!! Am I the only one that can't access the slot machines at the casino?!? Or did I get 86'd from the casino floor? It is almost reminiscent of the poker room...I can't play there either!! lot's of tables with no one home. Do I offend?!?" I know I "stink" but come on...I just want to see and play with some Poker Slots!!![:tongue:]
Casino(slots)
Started by BubbaBlaxx [1903995] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Just curious!!! Am I the only one that can't access the slot machines at the casino?!? Or did I get 86'd from the casino floor? It is almost reminiscent of the poker room...I can't play there either!! lot's of tables with no one home. Do I offend?!?" I know I "stink" but come on...I just want to see and play with some Poker Slots!!![:tongue:]
Try and disable your ad blocker, or clear cache. I dont remember what the casino runs off, but update your java plugins and maybe even flash just to be on the safe side.
it has been reported
just try refresh or clear your cache to solve this issue
check this post for the report and solution for this issue
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=treads&f=19&t=15952246&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Slots
thanks guys...it's been resolved and i am back to losing Large sums of cash again!!!I'll show those muggers!!
Moved... [:sick:]