Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible missing money

Started by mashkoor [1078273] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
mashkoor [1078273]

As far as I can remember, I had more than 400mil (around 425mil I think) in my vault when the dog tag competition ended. But today I checked my vault and I see that I have ~338mil.
I don't remember spending any significant amount of money in the last couple of days. So I would really appreciate if a member of the staff can check the logs for the last 1 week for deposits / withdrawals from my vault to see if the money is missing.
Thanks
RatedR [72498]
27/09/15 3:07:04 PM
1078273 withdrew $100,000,000 from vault - now has $338,606,729 total in there

does that look familiar?

all seems in order. you are not missing any money from your vault, all transactions are accounted for.
mashkoor [1078273]

I still can't seem to recall what I did with that money but thanks for providing me with the transaction log. at least I know I did withdraw it for something.. stupid brain fog lol... you can close this thread as resolved. thanks :)
Solan [1958529]

Around 4:50 pm I had $625, now it's barely 5pm and I have $564 even though I've only been selling stuff so I should have more. Did I do something wrong?