My friend suggested it to me (Its an anime by the way), So I watched it and quite enjoyed it, So I'm wondering if many of you have watched and if so, What are your thoughts on it?
Steins Gate.
Started by Pinkie [1886343] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
My friend suggested it to me (Its an anime by the way), So I watched it and quite enjoyed it, So I'm wondering if many of you have watched and if so, What are your thoughts on it?
Loved it
It gets hooking after episode 6, the start is by no means bad but once you get part ways through it it becomes 10* as interesting. I won't spoil too much though. It gets a bit feelsy towards the end, so if you're easy to reduce to tears, have some tissues on standby before starting
Also Luka best girl
Ah yes the feels..
For a lot of it really (About half of it) it's really just messing around and finding things out..
Then just past episode 12.. There are no words that would not spoil it to those who have not seen it.
To be honest, My favourite character was Okami (Unless I'm spelling that wrong)
Tututuruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
The half way point definitely marks the beginning of the best part of the story
In fairness, The idea of a time travelling micro wave was definitly.. Different.
Ended up watching this again, Binged it through the weekend, Worth every second. Although there is one thing I'm left wondering, Did any one figure out what the deal was with the weird lady with purple hair that was shown at the end of every credits and once in an episode?
That would be Kurisu Makise with a weird lighting effect
I guessed that from the same hair but it's an interesting addition nonetheless.
Aye. The ending is very symbolic as you'd expect, so there may be some deeper meaning I'm not getting, but until we can get someone with a tidbit more knowledge than me, that's the best explanation I can give
Well I did a bit of an internet search when the idea eventually crossed my mind, I saw this on reddit "It's probably tied to the fact that Kurisu had to die (Christ figure) to let Mayuri live."
So I suppose she could be seen as a symbol of sacrifice in that context, Somewhat re-enforced by the way her arms are over her head. Then as she's then surrounded by the droplets of times that's seen in the time machine of the last few episodes.
Also in the scene where she's seen, It could be because it marks a sort of turning point in Okabe's development.
Too-too-roo, loved this anime! Probably my favorite time travel anime so far.
El Psy Congroo.
[:hushed:]
i watched episode 0 when i first watched it spoiled so much shit i was pissed