Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacked while racing?

Started by Trancefever [1946067] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Trancefever [1946067]

I don't understand how while I'm racing I can still be attacked. I'm in a car driving, I'm supposed to understand that there's someone waiting at the race track pulls me out of my car and initiates an attack against me and my car just keeps winning races on autopilot?
flufffy [494285]

like doing OC's when you're offline? or performing your company/job duties whilst overseas? or being hit with an Anti-Tank missile in the face and being able to morph out of hospital within 20 seconds?

yeah, I have no idea [:hushed:]


KangEr [1650173]

If you have your principle that this should be the flow of how it should work. Then don't race. Problem solved. You will never ever have to visualise yourself being pulled off the race track to be beaten, nor will the super advanced robotic car will win on your behalf and steal your lime light from you.