Which education gives the most Manual? I need some to get to General.
Working stats(education)
Started by SanityClaus [1925430] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Which education gives the most Manual? I need some to get to General.
Find a company, pay em for trainz.. there you go!
This.
Gaining working stats through education is pretty pointless.
follow what grelo said, ask for training as payment.
instead of compnies which will only let you have 2 stats increase at once(not that its a bad thing)
you can also join the army, which gives high manual gains
or do the education job which you can get 100 of any stat per 2 days with the bonus at a high rank when you get up there aswell as the base daily stat gains
why are all reply to get in a job he's wanting to become a general in the army i gained stats in education you just got to look around there and find the best after you do the first one in all categories so you can choose the right one you need
I can do this, but this would undo the ranks in the army I have already gotten.
No, you keep your rank and job points when you leave a starter job.
Rank/position stays in all starter jobs when you come and go. I was bored with military and wanted the law perk so I made a 20 day sabbatical then came back to military.
How much do trains go for?
That's really a loaded question. The biggest factor type of shop and how many stars. Pre company update I paid for trains at two different shops at different times. At a sweet shop I had a friend pay 200K per train. I paid about half that for an extended period of time. Then later I joined 4* car dealership and paid 40K per train. I actually made more money in the sweet shop because the cans were worth more than the trains I was paying for.
This was all pre company update so the price may have changed completely.