Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscriber status icon missing

Started by EscapedGoblin [1849481] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
EscapedGoblin [1849481]

I just want to check everything is ok with my subscription.

My last payment went out of my account fine as far as I'm aware. I received my subscriber reward yesterday and in the donator house it says the monthly subscription is active. Yet the icon has vanished.