I don't know if this is for everyone, or just my PC being a jerk. But I noticed that the layout of torn has changed a little. I also try to update travel run whenever I go to different countries. But lately when I update it, it doesn't show the right information. In the little area where I can paste in the flower thread, it says zero flowers and zero plushies. That is not true. How do I fix it or what happened? It also won't let me post screen shots.
Travel Run
Started by CallMeJay [1671437] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I don't know if this is for everyone, or just my PC being a jerk. But I noticed that the layout of torn has changed a little. I also try to update travel run whenever I go to different countries. But lately when I update it, it doesn't show the right information. In the little area where I can paste in the flower thread, it says zero flowers and zero plushies. That is not true. How do I fix it or what happened? It also won't let me post screen shots.
I think it might be your PC. Tried to clear cache, or even better a different browser? Can you post a screenshot of the issues?
I'll try a different browser next time I'm out of the country. If it doesn't work, I'll post screen shots. But I already did clear my cache.