Hello i currently made a firework company but i cant order any stock or dont know how to one way im stuck so if anyone can give me some help an advice on how to get started wohld be really grateful
Stuck ( firework company)
Started by Demon4knght [1950376] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Hello i currently made a firework company but i cant order any stock or dont know how to one way im stuck so if anyone can give me some help an advice on how to get started wohld be really grateful
Probably better off asking this in Q&A
There is a "Company Discussion" forum.
I believe a Firework company does not require stock and the items are made on site....you'll need to hire staff to make the fireworks (Pyrotechnician?)
Moved..
We really need to have some sort of guide for companies so questions like these are never needed.
Wow... you are pretty young for a company. You need enough money to afford a company before you buy a company. They rarely make money in my experience. My experience is only with running a pub and a fitness center so perhaps my choices have just een wrong. Although my motivations for running both had little to do with money and more with gaining benefits. I have never run a fireworks stand but I can give you some of the basics for running a company. It's been years since I've started anything so I don't recall all I did but these are things that should help you...
First off you need employees. If you have a faction that you are part of ask faction members to help you out. If you have friends who play the game ask them too. you can advertise as well. The more you can pay an employee who you don't know the more likely they are to work for you. My one saving grace was that I had built many relationships prior to buying a company and was able to use those relationships to help staff my company. Even now tho, it's tough to keep employees that are active. Don't fire employees that aren't active until you have one to take their place.
I would also put money into your company. you don't have funds in the company until you add them. What you make from the company will not be enough to run things in most cases.
Next you need to assign your employees jobs. Once you have jobs assigned, you will start making a little bit of money in the company. You most likely will not make more money than you put out.
The ways you will be spending money are: You have to pay your employees a wage. You also probably have to pay for advertising. You also need to buy a break room and you will probably want to upgrade your storage room. You might need to upgrade the size of the shop. I wouldn't do that until you have all your positions filled. You have more jobs than you have spaces so you might want to experiment with what jobs you assign to see what is most successful for you. There is always a key job that you must keep filled or you won't be successful at all.
I have not found any links to a tutorial that particularly addresses firework stands but I did find this link. there are a few other links within it that may or may not be helpful to you.
You might try approaching someone with a successful firework stand and ask their advice. I would be very sincere and respectful if you choose that approach. You have a chance of approaching the wrong person and they might just be an a*****e but I like to think that most people are decent and are willing to help out someone who is sincere and respectful.
Good luck!