Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator days

Started by RommeL [1777907] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Yaz [1575994]

Yes, they get stacked. Subscription doesn't give donator days though, it gives, well.. Subscription.

If you already had donator days and you subscribe, they stay there, and it stops counting them down daily.
RommeL [1777907]

Thanks Yaz.

So if I subscribe, I get the max 150E bar and 10 min E regen - but not counted as donator days? Is that so?
RommeL [1777907]

Ah thanks :)
I was kinda concerned about the merits :)
Now its clear.

Thanks to both Yaz and evanarmagast.
R+ to both.