Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Send Button Fail

Started by Chronasseur [1935006] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Chronasseur [1935006]

Hi,

Trying to send an item to a player from items list does not work. The 'send' button does nothing.
Tried on Opera and Firefox, failing on both browsers.

Thanks.
cake2 [1789908]

I am also having this issue. I tried sending Chronasseur two different items, I was able to put in his ID and a message but when I pressed send nothing happened. I am using Google Chrome.

Edited to add: Cache cleared about an hour ago.