I need employees now. I will spend up to $700k on the right employees. will give loyalty bonus' for long term employment. Help me build this company to something big. no need to msg. Just apply now. We will figure the details later. thx in advance
cruiseliner
Started by Suave47 [535264] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 7 / 100
- Engagement score
- 19 / 100
I need employees now. I will spend up to $700k on the right employees. will give loyalty bonus' for long term employment. Help me build this company to something big. no need to msg. Just apply now. We will figure the details later. thx in advance