Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company bug

Started by Xander_ [1864252] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Xander_ [1864252]
I have remade this bug report because it was marked as fixed although it wasn't, sorry if this is an issue.

Yesterday i gained a new company by trading with someone, i had an error code with an error message after trading for it but i stupidly didn't copy it properly or copied over it.

The issue is;

Although I'm the director of said company I'm getting the message;
[image: puu.sh]


If you look at my profile it also mentioned I'm only an employee there although i have all the privileges of a director (i think)


Day two and the issue still persists (it hasn't fixed itself)




I have remade this bug report because it was marked as fixed although it wasn't, sorry if this is an issue.