can anyone possibly help me getting my sigs back on my profile as im stuck in the old daus with bb codes
profile sigs
Started by Two_D [1832908] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
can anyone possibly help me getting my sigs back on my profile as im stuck in the old daus with bb codes
Yeah. Click Preferences, Profile Signature. Above the large textarea there's a Little A button with a dropdown. Click it, then click insert, Insert Image
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15920518&b=0&a=0
I haven't used this yet... I will eventually but I think this should help.
Ok thanks guys will look when get on pc