doing revive for 900k just message me I have 87 refills to use
Doing revives
Started by Iglide [1014054] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
doing revive for 900k just message me I have 87 refills to use
I think you'd make more money from slutting using up those refills, as revives will be costing you 75 energy as you're not in a faction with the reviving costing less energy special.
Ok