Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crimes

Started by Murray199 [494378] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Murray199 [494378]

What is the most effective crime to gain the most level possible ? Any tips anyone. Also when I try to do arson it keeps saying the lighter fell I'm guessing it's meaning I need to buy a lighter for it first ?

Mailing me would be better for response. Thanks
JustJanet [911066]

What a conundrum! One needs information... but the forum isn't all that convenient. "Let's ask the Q in Forums but ask for mail instead!" Problem solving!

I love mailing... I just have no desire to respond to forum Qs by mail. The forum link below, will help you with crime. The forum entitled "Tutorials & Guides" is a font of knowledge. If you want to level up, train, crime, and fight.



https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15928248&b=0&a=0

Mentions: Grave Please

MarlonBrando [1337797]
  • Fraud:0 You have never done a single Arson Warehouse crime, with total crimes just over 947+ in over 3,009+ days playing, and this is the single most effective for power leveling.
Murray199 [494378]

I left the game for years and decided to come back to it. That doesn't make me fraud ? All my crimes have been rubbish and relatively small ones
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

He doesn't mean you're a fraud , he means you have zero frauds(these are arson warehouse) done, which is correct if you only have blue ones. I'd advise reading nash's guide from crimes and do the one just before arson warehouse if you can't handle that yet :p
Cable [507439]

Go for theft of jackes> thorough robberies > arson warehouse. If you fail the arsons, do thorough robberies until you can do them.