I applied to a faction over a year ago and they never accepted or denied my application. Whenever I try to apply to a different one, it says I can only have one application at a time. Is there any way to remove the first one, or am I just stuck in application limbo?
Factions
Started by Flippityfloop [1924085] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I applied to a faction over a year ago and they never accepted or denied my application. Whenever I try to apply to a different one, it says I can only have one application at a time. Is there any way to remove the first one, or am I just stuck in application limbo?
Go to Settings - Cog icon top right corner
Then into Management
It will be in there with Proposals and Company Apps
Cool, thanks!
How did you apply to a faction over a year ago if your account is only 154 days old?
Edited to put in number of days old. I guess my Num Loc wasn't on the first time.