I think it would be great if we could search for players by days of inactivity
Advanced search
Started by Kill-For-Glory [456428] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
I think it would be great if we could search for players by days of inactivity
I know this would be a mugger's paradise, but I would love to be able to search based on:
- Profession
- Multiple types of housing at once (like looking at Apartments and Villas)
- Net worth
- Ability to exclude traveling targets (since it doesn't look like we'll be able to mug abroad anytime soon)
I'm not suggesting seriously the other things....but it's more like a mugger can dream eh? [:evil:]
I think that the days of inactivity could be "too powerful" of a mugger's tool. If this did come into effect, there would need to be some way to limit its access...like you can only use certain advanced features if you've donated a certain period of time or have subscriber status...I would personally go nuts mugging if I could filter by this.
Definitely a muggers paradise. Also it would get some money circulating from these inactive accounts