Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wasteland 2

Started by Kurgan [1827344] on in Gaming.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Kurgan [1827344]

I just picked wasteland 2, from the videos it kinda rooks rike boulders gate/shadow run. And I always roved boulders gate :D so I have a feering it's gonna be a good game.

If anyone has any thoughts on this game don't be shy, I'd rike to hear what others think about this game.
iRi0t [1581900]

Just got it myself about 48 hours ago and it took me about an entire day of game play to learn the ins and outs. Overall awesome game so far, worth the $20 I paid already.
Kurgan [1827344]

Yeah I've played somewhere around 3 hours and it seems like it's gonna be a good game, I love that's it's turn based in the combat perspective, the voice acting sounds good, the graphics are decent, but all around it looks good and I'm having fun with it :D atleast until fallout; ;)