Hi there, I've heard conflicting opinions on whether job points carry over if you leave a company, but join back in the same type of company (TV company). Would anybody be able to say whether they do from recent personal experience?
Job Points
Started by Lymberz [506505] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Hi there, I've heard conflicting opinions on whether job points carry over if you leave a company, but join back in the same type of company (TV company). Would anybody be able to say whether they do from recent personal experience?
They do. I did this in the army two months ago.
Army isn't a company. However, they do carry over.
The confusion comes because they used to disappear completely when you left a company. Now they carry over between companies of the same type.
Yep, company's do carry over I have switched multiple times due to inactive owners/ not getting trains ect. and taken my points with me. (TV to TV) now if you went (TV to Oil ) or something else they would be left behind untill you wnt back to that type of company.
Thank you all for your input, think I'm going to go and try out these 10* TV specials!