Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Evaluation

Started by Domovoi [1836583] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Domovoi [1836583]

Hey guys,

I'm currently the director of 42nd Street Sweets (http://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&ID=58755) , a 10 star sweet shop.
As one of the top 10 sweet shops in the game, I was wondering if anyone could give me a fair estimate for how much such a company
would be worth if I were to sell it. Obviously, I have a full staff of active members, all company specials unlocked, and all
company upgrades purchased. On top of that I make a little over 1 million dollars each day after paying for restocking fees and company trains.

Hopefully, we can establish a general idea of how much a 10 star sweet shop should cost for other people too!

Any help would be much appreciated :)
Coondo [1960482]

i say around 300-350m mate theres no value in sweet shops until 7* which you have achieved but what i see from sweet shops is your one should be ranged around 300-350m.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

^ no offence but probably not a good estimation.

Cans are your best special in the company sector. They can sell for between 800k-3.5mil. You HAVE to take into account this fact.

If you can get 5 cans a week averaging around 2mil each there's an extra 10mil in your pocket. This special is available to all employees, which should have a monetary value!.

A quick way to see is to click the 'sell company' tab and it will give you a figure which is 25% less than its player to player value as it would sell back to the system. Then take into account your company specials and loyal staff it would be worth a lot more.

There is no real valuation I can give as I don't know all the figures but I wouldn't be surprised if you could sell for 500mil and upwards, especially as it is 10 star. Maybe you could get 1bil+ for it?.

Its only worth as much as someone is willing to buy it for (I always say this!).