so my problem is that I have my diamond bladed knife equipped but when someone attacks me I use my fists. but when I attack I use my diamond bladed knife here is a example
Dominikov initiated an attack against newtgoalie35 22:59:00
- Dominikov missed newtgoalie35 with his Macana 22:59:02
- newtgoalie35 fired 4 rounds of his Beretta M9 hitting Dominikov in the chest for 214 22:59:02
- Dominikov missed newtgoalie35 with his Macana 22:59:04
- newtgoalie35 fired 5 rounds of his Beretta M9 missing Dominikov 22:59:04
- Dominikov missed newtgoalie35 with his Macana 22:59:06
- newtgoalie35 fired 4 rounds of his Beretta M9 missing Dominikov 22:59:06
- Dominikov missed newtgoalie35 with his Macana 22:59:08
- newtgoalie35 fired 4 rounds of his Beretta M9 hitting Dominikov in the right thigh for 158 22:59:08
- Dominikov missed newtgoalie35 with his Macana 22:59:09
- newtgoalie35 hit Dominikov with his Fists in the right foot for 22 22:59:09
- Dominikov missed newtgoalie35 with his Macana 22:59:12
- newtgoalie35 hit Dominikov with his Fists in the left hand for 22 22:59:12
- Dominikov missed newtgoalie35 with his Macana 22:59:14
- newtgoalie35 hit Dominikov with his Fists in the chest for 43 22:59:14
- Dominikov missed newtgoalie35 with his Macana 22:59:15
- newtgoalie35 hit Dominikov with his Fists in the stomach for 45 22:59:15
- Dominikov lost to newtgoalie35
Mentions: Dominikov [1758054] · newtgoalie35 [1934182]