I can not see to find how to unapply to a faction, I found one but it will not let me join until I undo my app. And i forget where I applied....
How do I unapply
Started by EverThunder [1960807] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I can not see to find how to unapply to a faction, I found one but it will not let me join until I undo my app. And i forget where I applied....
go to settings in the top right
then management