hi ive just returned trying to put some sigs on here and I cant remember how to do it and what link to copy haha? any help?
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
hi ive just returned trying to put some sigs on here and I cant remember how to do it and what link to copy haha? any help?
Click the A on the Right Corner, it'll drop down, and then click the image with the Mountain and Sun, and put the IMG link there. Simples. :)
I literally just right click the image, copy the image, and paste it into the text box. Does that only work on Firefox?