When I was in grade 11, I used to be bullied for being litterally the shortest guy in school. One day, one of the bullies started to tease me, and at this point I had had enough. I flipped shit. I jumped, and headbutted this guy in the stomach so hard, he fell over, and went into the fetal position. I was expelled, and my family had to move. This showed me that what they say about bullying isn't true, violence felt pretty good at that point, and that when you try to fight them, they just turn around like pansies and cry.
Story time
Started by Night_Chan [1961801] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
When I was in grade 11, I used to be bullied for being litterally the shortest guy in school. One day, one of the bullies started to tease me, and at this point I had had enough. I flipped shit. I jumped, and headbutted this guy in the stomach so hard, he fell over, and went into the fetal position. I was expelled, and my family had to move. This showed me that what they say about bullying isn't true, violence felt pretty good at that point, and that when you try to fight them, they just turn around like pansies and cry.
Go you, have a free biscuit...
Locked... [:sick:]