Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

competition status

Started by Just_M [1194350] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
JustJanet [911066]

Well.. I believe there has to be a competition going on in order for it to be needed. I can't recall what it looked like during the tags competition. I feel like it actually had information there... but TBH. I just don't recall using that section. I always just clicked on the link on the side bar. I don't scroll down on my home page very often.
JustJanet [911066]

ahh.. it's on the profile page, not the home page...yeah... I still dunno... I guess I'll have to pay attention next time there is a competition going on to see if I notice anything.