Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bad split

Started by Termis [1002779] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Termis [1002779]
  • Alis game
  • 5/8
    • $100,000 / $50,000
    • Off
    • $10,000,000
    • 30 secs
    • No
    • 1
not sure what else i need to post i'm sure you guys have records you can go back to right? anyways i had the second biggest stack covered by about 10m we had a 5 way all in and i lost the hand and all my money when i should of gotten the 10m back since they did not have me covered, thank you
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I think I found it, according to logs you had near 34mil int he pot, main winner had 25mil, and second winner had 10mil (they had pair of jacks, while you had nothing), so they both covered your pot. No bug here.
Termis [1002779]

yeah they had 10 mil so they shouldn't win anything, that should go to the person with 25m and I should receive back whatever I had over the 25m
Termis [1002779]

it doesn't matter how much was in the pot, what matters is how much the next biggest stack had, lets just put it this way, on a table with 6 people, person 1 has 5m, 2 has 10m 3 has 15m 4 has 20m 5 has 25m and I have 34m and everyone went all in before me what is the most I would have to call? whatever is left over should still be in my stack right?