I've been away from the game for a bit (work) and it seems I have been stuck at level 54 for entirely too long. I don't attack often, but I regularly have been doing crimes and training since I've been back. I'm fairly seasoned with the game, and understand that a lot might have changed since my earlier active days.
Any tips on getting over this hump would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance for helping!
Best,
BT
If you keep at doing crimes and train at the gym you'll lvl up eventually..
It just takes time
Is there a preferred crime that I should be doing for my level to acquire appropriate XP?
You'll level MUCH quicker by finding a few players who are 10-15 levels higher than you, attacking them, and leaving them.
The "Punchbag" designation on the player's profile will typically indicate that player as a potentially good target to level from.
I can't quite figure out what you are worrying about. You are about 2500 days old and you are level 54. You have almost 1500 more attacks under your belt than I do. Since you have more than four times the respect earned as I do I will assume you are in a faction that wars a bit. Perhaps you are comparing yourself to players that are attacking all the time? I feel you are on a decent track for your level when considering you have taken some time off. If I see anything to critique, I think you could crime a lot more. Even though I am only 100 days older than you, I have almost 15k more crimes and 2k more busts. There are so many avenues to take when playing this game. Leveling up should not be so important. Having stats that match or even are much better than your level is what should be important. It is better to be a level 54 with stats that are on par with a level 64 than be a level 54 with stats on par with a level 44. Enjoy the ride.
On an entirely different note.... I'm nosy... what exactly was the one item you sold in your bazaar? I don't believe I've ever seen someone sell just one item in a bazaar... having that item be a 50m item has me intrigued.
This is tedious, but you could test various methods of gaining exp, fly to China, view your progress to your next level, fly back...rise and repeat...?
Thanks for the info. I've done a little of that in the past. I suppose I could get back on that waggon and see how it plays out.
I sincerely appreciate the well put together response. I have been a part a more than my fair share of high profile wars. I guess I'm feeling the side effects from my "active duty" days, haha.
I'll work on the crimes and busts and see how that goes. You are absolutely right about being a lower level with higher stats versus the opposite.
Warehouse arson crimez + Hanks power levelling to 75 guide (founded hearz
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15943120&b=0&a=0 ) training doesnt yield much exp imo
Mentions:
Hank's Power Leveling Guide to Level 75
i would like to recommend while working on battle stats and finding a occasional target for level exp that you level hold for a year or atleast hold level until you figure out how on par you are with people around your age.
with level not being everything find people your age around the same level and compare in fights as well as do spies on any stalemated or just barely lost/won fights and compare your battle stats. stat hoarding should be less of a good thing nowadays so compare and see how you size up to the different styles of how people build there own stats.
so compare yourself and tweak your training to maximize your attack abilities compared to others around your age and then when you pass by people your age with competitive stats and you are able to take on older players then thats when i would consider leveling.
but i would level hold until you know that its a smart move you dont want to be the fool that attacks a level 40 and loses when your level 54....of course there are the level holders but you can look at age and personal stats to figure that out and avoid those anyways but if you lose to level 40's of the same age/xanax/logins/time played/refills then you should be holding level for a long time because your level is to high by comparison to those of equal or slightly more or less stats than yours.
avoid becoming a power leveling target.
I would like to see more research done on the job specials at companies like hair salons that have a +experience special and how much of an impact this can have on a person' s xp. Wouldn't be that wise at high levels because stats but for power leveling?
Every once in a while I have a decent observation. but you didn't respond to the question at the end of the message! Please satisfy my nosiness!
"On an entirely different note.... I'm nosy... what exactly was the one item you sold in your bazaar? I don't believe I've ever seen someone sell just one item in a bazaar... having that item be a 50m item has me intrigued."
Attack big levels to.
It was an Easter Egg that someone needed to complete the entire set, for the Golden Egg at the end of the Easter Egg Hunt a few years back. I believe it was the first year that the event was held, and they were in high demand. I just haven't adjusted anything since then.
Be careful with that guide though. As Hank says, if you level up to quickly you might find yourself on that list.
OP is asking how to level up faster not how to not be on that list
Regardless of that fact I was just reiterating the warning in the guide to the OP. Nothing to do with you.
Power Level up faster:
1)Attack and then leave players above your level,
2)Do ONLY Arson Warehouse Crimes to level faster,
3)Do more BUSTING to power level faster,
4)Hank's Power Level Guide
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15943120&b=0&a=0 and
4)Do ROULETTE in Casino (seems to help power level, only if you win)
Enjoy the game, and leveling above Level 50 takes a bit more work for each level.
[image: media.giphy.com]Non Random Gif: Roulette Wins to Power Level
Mentions:
Hank's Power Leveling Guide to Level 75
I'd like to make it clear that I am NOT interested in power leveling. I am seasoned enough as a player to know better than that. I was just looking to see if there was anything that may have changed lately to keep the game fresh for the casual player (ie: specific crimes at specific nerve/ranks). I have been a 54 for well over a year, and have been out of the war side of the game even longer than that. I appreciate everyone's input, and have read all of it. Thank you all very much.
I am relearning some aspects of the game.