Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a design?

Started by SlickSh0t [1962346] on in Graphics.

9 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
SlickSh0t [1962346]

Im a designer, been designing for a few years now.
Nothing cheap or shitty, all quality work.

As I've only started designing here my first 10 designs will be picture first then cash after, Just so you know im no fake/scam bullshitter or whatever.

Chat me with the details of what you want and i will deliver...

I will make any design you want.
Jam [928891]

Just a heads up, you may want to post an example of some of your work. I saw a submission you posted in another thread and it was nice, posting some examples of your work in the original post will definitely help entice some interest.

Regardless, welcome to Torn.
Grif [882958]

just as another heads up, sigs/ torn artwork tends to be artwork first cash later

cause well the other way around people get lazy
SlickSh0t [1962346]

I understand completely but I've been in the buyers shoes before where you pay first then get scammed so I'm doing the buyer a favour and letting them pay after and buyers can message me for examples