Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money disappearing

Started by YuCKy [1611005] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

YuCKy [1611005]

I think more money disappeared.

I borrow lots of money from Duke and I feel like it glitches often..

Could ya check for me? >.<
Evil-Duck [1182047]

Scam artist always trying to make a quick buck, staff be vigilant and make sure check check and check again when it comes to the logs

Peace