Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gyms

Started by Beastb [477852] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 107 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Beastb [477852]

So, I never bothered checking out the "Special" tab in the gym for a while, but I just clicked on it now, and literally outloud said "Holy shit", as I noticed I have the ability to purchase membership into [image: i.imgur.com]
Although gosh damn the cost of actually getting a membership! D:

Edit: Although 1 little question i have tied in, since i have taken Xanax in the past, is will that affect it. Or is the fact it is available to buy into saying that the past actions are then excused from being kicked out of the gym?