So the whole premise of a lottery is that you aren't going to win, but you might, but you probably won't. I didn't, but I didn't really expect to. So Here's a thread for all your negativity so you don't have to flame everything else
post all about how long you were in hamster yesterday and what you didn't win, this is the place we can all cry together.
Bring back Halloween town so everyone gets a chance, not taking anything away from staff as I know they worked hard, but if you're butt hurt like me because you didn't win owt then you'd want Halloween town back :)
I'm not gonna lie I had a blast in there haha. Staff did a really good job it must have been crazy on their end. Along with the fallout for the next week or so haha.
although i agree ,for a lot of players halloween was disappointing ,its over , we have 8 weeks to whinge about No xmas town , i hope the admins can make christmas more of an event for the majority of players rather than the few that frequent irc